The senior Metering Engineer will ensure the integrity of company metering system components and of all data reported to the local Regulator (ANP).
He or she will also be in close contact with the company's client and ensure that various commercial contracts are respected.
- Ensure the Integrity of Company Metering System Components
- Ensure that the Regulatory Demands are Respected
The role involves control of all offshore operations related to subsea production system, operational and commercial elements of the business, key controlling all business risk and exposure.
The Offshore Subsea Engineer will be involved at both pre-and post-contract stages of all business tendered or in execution.
- Control of All Offshore Operations Related to Subsea Production System
- Will be Involved at All Contract Stages of All Business Tendered or in Execution
The mechanical leader ensures the monitoring and maintenance for all mechanical equipment working in close collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensures the Monitoring and Maintenance off all Mechanical Equipment Offshore
- Mandatory Certification on Mechanical Engineering
The Sr process engineer provides technical support to on/offshore team on process discipline with focus on production optimization (improve production rates and oil quality) and troubleshooting.
The responsibilities includes processes and equipment monitoring to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulation, propose solution to improve process reliability and act as technical approver for engineering document / studies.
- Mandatory Chemical Engineer, with Familiarity with Technical Regulations
- Provide Technical Analysis for all the Variables of the Production Process