- Use models to evaluate opportunities and provide accurate forecasts
- Build and maintain analytical models (e.g. material balance, pressure transient analysis) to characterize dynamic reservoir properties such as connected volumes, KH, Skin, reservoir boundaries etc
- Build and maintain well models (nodal analysis) using latest well test data and as such optimize gas-lift injection rates and other production parameter
- Build and Maintain Advanced History Matched Reservoir Simulation Models.
- Provide Production Forecasts and Reserves Estimations.
The mechanical leader ensures the monitoring and maintenance for all mechanical equipment working in close collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensures the Monitoring and Maintenance off all Mechanical Equipment Offshore
- Mandatory Certification on Mechanical Engineering
The Sr process engineer provides technical support to on/offshore team on process discipline with focus on production optimization (improve production rates and oil quality) and troubleshooting.
The responsibilities includes processes and equipment monitoring to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulation, propose solution to improve process reliability and act as technical approver for engineering document / studies.
- Mandatory Chemical Engineer, with Familiarity with Technical Regulations
- Provide Technical Analysis for all the Variables of the Production Process