Technical Sales Account Manager
Rio de Janeiro
Increase sales through direct sales, distributors and agents/representatives
Focus on Fuel and Crude Oil
Sobre nosso cliente
- Our client is a company in the chemical sector with its Brazilian Headquarters in Rio de Janeiro with a focus on fuel and crude oil.
Descrição do cargo
- Maintain and develop customer relationships, ensuring that customers receive appropriate commercial, technical and supply support;
- Work effectively across all Supply functions to ensure reliable supply to customers through product commercialization, changes and quality issues;
- Champion the company´s technical leadership by translating our application knowledge and related products into meaningful value propositions for individual customers;
- Work with customers and internal interfaces to identify needs for new products and steward related progress to ensure flawless implementation at the customer;
- Develop and implement customer pricing strategies, taking into consideration the competitive situation, customer needs and the company´s profit expectations;
- Keep current on market (customer, competitor, legislation) trends that could impact the company´s Fuels business;
- Maintain understanding of customer demand patterns and ensure they are accurately reflected in the company´s forecasts.
- Scope: Brazil and LATAM
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry;
- Solid experience in technical sales;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Spanish is a plus;
- Availability to travel;
- Hands on, responsible and independent.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Attractive compensantion package.