Planning and Compliance
Sobre nosso cliente
Multinacional Européia de grande porte no semento de serviços;
Descrição do cargo
- Develop the tax planning of the agencies to comply with the Brazil tax legislation.
- Overseeing international tax issues that affect Brazil operations, preparing the international reports to Tax Director for Latam.
- Provide advisory in conjunction with Latam Tax Director to Chief Financial Officers or any other customer, on any local requirement from Tax Authorities or any Tax Planning initiative that needs to be assed, planning the best and cost-effective tax solution.
- Oversee compliance of Service Levels Agreements of taxes area, planning and follow up of the execution of strategic objectives of Taxes area and take corrective action when necessary.
- Follow up on Brazil tax legislation changes and identify tax opportunities linked with the local business.
- Review corporate income tax calculations (corporate & deferred) and corporate income tax returns to ensure they are correct an in compliance with the law and Publicis Groupe tax policies to minimize tax cash impacts and optimize P&L status, including Tax Budget/Forecast and ETR
- Responsible for all Agencies tax certificates and all tax litigation strategies in Brazil.
- Provide advice on transfer pricing issues and co-ordinate process including documentary support for ASF and coordination fees.
- Raise tax awareness throughout the team and at Agencies in Brazil and communicate tax issues to the Managing Director and Latam Regional Tax Director.
- Leadership and Team building
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Results orientation
- Analytical Thinking
O que está sendo ofertado
Salário + Bônus