Sr. Reservoir Engineer
Rio de Janeiro
Petroleum Engineering / Development Geology / Oil Reservoir Management
Fluent Portuguese and English
Sobre nosso cliente
InternationalOil & GasCompany
Descrição do cargo
- Lead and conduct integrated reservoir models using major Exploration software packages (Well performance, well testing, petrophysics, well testing reservoir simulation) preferably Petrel, Zaphire, Pansystem, Prosper, Mbal, Techlog, Geographix, Petroleum Experts).
- Formulate reservoir development, data acquisition, strategic surveillance and monitoring master-plans to ensure optimal development and depletion strategies.
- Lead, design and participate in integrated appraisal and field development plans.
- Prepare reservoir engineering inputs for drilling programs.
- Interact with specialized corporate and partner´s engineering teams, participate in reservoir engineering studies that include reservoir simulation, stimulation modeling and improved recovery technics.
- Participate actively in technical consortium meetings
- A bachelor's degree in Geology, Petroleum engineering, geoscience, or a related science is required.
- Master's in Petroleum Geosciences, or a higher degree is desirable.
- The candidate must have at least 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, in a major international oil and Gas Company.
- Specific knowledge and experience in modern reservoir management practices for oil reservoirs, is needed. In-depth practical experience is paramount for this position.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to work in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams and adaptable to the corporate philosophy and goals.
O que está sendo ofertado