Sr. Geologist - Regional Studies
Rio de Janeiro
Geologists / Seismic Interpreter / Regional Mapping
Fluent Portuguese and English
Sobre nosso cliente
International Oil & Gas Company.
Descrição do cargo
- Conduct regional basin studies and evaluations of the petroleum system elements to construct integrated regional earth models, with the aid of major Exploration software packages, preferably DSG.
- Develop gross depositional environment (GDE) maps, effectiveness maps, common risk segment (CRS) maps of all petroleum system elements to technically sustain new play concepts and exploration opportunities.
- Review play concepts, and play fairway mapping to provide accurate analysis to develop and prioritize the best quality plays.
- Develop ideas and identify studies for oil and gas exploration, technical services, or in reservoir characterization that help to accomplish corporate objectives.
- Prepare oral and written reports to present the results of studies for local and corporate management review.
- Attend meetings and conferences related to specific geological discipline to ensure that the state-of-the-art knowledge and technology is being applied in the opportunities maturation process.
- Carry out transfer of knowledge, and train and mentor Junior geoscientists
- A bachelor's degree in geology, geoscience, or a related science is required;
- A Masters, or a higher degree is desirable;
- It is requisite to have at least 15 years of industry experience and expertise in mapping applications, basin analysis, regional geology, seismic interpretations, sequence stratigraphy, sedimentology, and/or structural geology;
- Specific knowledge and experience in regional geology of the Santos and Campos Basins is preferred.
O que está sendo ofertado