Sr. Exploration Geoscientist
Rio de Janeiro
Geologists / Geoscientist / Seismic Interpreter / Prospect Generator
Fluent Portuguese and English
Sobre nosso cliente
International Oil & Gas Company
Descrição do cargo
- Conduct integrated earth models interpreting 2D/3D seismic data, together with well/core logs, field potential methods, and production data, at both regional and prospect scale, using major Exploration software packages, preferably DSG and Petrel;
- Develop ideas and identify studies for oil and gas exploration, technical services, or in reservoir characterization that help to accomplish corporate objectives;
- Prepare oral and written reports to present the results of studies for local and corporate management review;
- Attend meetings and conferences related to specific geological disciplines to ensure that the state-of-the-art knowledge and technology is being applied in the prospect maturation process;
- Participate actively in technical consortium meetings;
- Provide guidance and supervision to Junior geoscientists.
- A bachelor degree in geology, geoscience, or a related science is required.
- Masters in petroleum geosciences, or a higher degree is preferred.
- It is requisite to have at least 15 years of industry experience with a major international oil and Gas Company or other industry leading company.
- Specific knowledge and experience in regional geology of the Santos Basin is also preferred.
O que está sendo ofertado