Software Engineering Director
Experience working in a US based company
Experience leading full stack engineering teams geographically distributed
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is building the central registry of asset ownership.
He believes that the way in which assets are created, issued and transferred is inherently flawed. We live in a world where individuals can execute public market trades in a fraction of a second, but startups pay tens of thousands of dollars (and spend up to a month) to close a seed round. Our client is on a mission to change this by providing companies of all stages the best software to manage their ownership.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to work alongside our team with experience from top technology companies. You will be building the the company's from the ground up and helping build the world's next great financial infrastructure company.
Descrição do cargo
- Oversee and provide technical leadership for full stack engineering teams in the Rio de Janeiro, Brazil office;
- Partner closely with our client's CTO and other leaders to design, develop and drive technical solutions to help scale their business
- Help build and maintain relations across teams with diverse geographic locations;
- Build, manage and lead multiple high performing engineering teams;
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members and business partners.
FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
- 10+ years of overall software development experience, 5+ years of leadership experience;
- Web application development experience and experience going from Monoliths to SOAs, preferred;
- Experience growing and leading multiple engineering teams globally (Technologies: Python/Django, GraphQL, React/Redux, PostgreSQL);
- Previous experience working with a US based company and managing that relationship;
- Demonstrated team building and motivation skills, superior communication skills, ability to effectively influence stakeholders, willingness to collaborate at all levels of an organization;
- Experience scaling software systems, software design and development experience, including experience in building web and native mobile applications;
Experience working on a US based company will be considered a plus!
O que está sendo ofertado
To be negotiated.