Senior Digital Product Manager
Strong roadmapping, sprint-planning, and project-management skills
Experience building zero to one products
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is building the central registry of asset ownership.
He believes that the way in which assets are created, issued and transferred is inherently flawed. We live in a world where individuals can execute public market trades in a fraction of a second, but startups pay tens of thousands of dollars (and spend up to a month) to close a seed round. Our client is on a mission to change this by providing companies of all stages the best software to manage their ownership.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to work alongside our team with experience from top technology companies. You will be building the the company's from the ground up and helping build the world's next great financial infrastructure company.
Descrição do cargo
- User Research: spend time in the field observing, interviewing and synthesizing the conversations the conversations with the customers. They add to and augment personas based on the insights gathered;
- Data Analysis: work with our client's data, primarily doing analysis in supporto of product strategy, implementation or go to market. They are not solely relying on intuition;
- Write Briefs: author the documents that frame "the why" within the product development process;
- Testing Sessions: conduct manual testing with Product, Design, Engineering and the business teams;
- OKR: understand how we use OKRs and execute product development intiatives that are aligned to your assigned OKRs;
- Launch Support: work with ou go-to-market teams to implement marketing strategies for out products. Identify the triggers and compelling messages those teams can use to accelerate our expansion within customer bases. Write and compile release notes to inform internal stakeholders;
- Communication: collaborate with internal teams like Sales, Finance and Support on projects, sales pipelines, etc.
FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
● 5-7 years of prior Product Manager experience
● B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other quantitative field
● Strong roadmapping, sprint-planning, and project-management skills
● A collaborative attitude and a helpful personality
● Experience working with internal stakeholders
● Experience building zero to one products
● Enjoy working on technical products
● Skilled in SQL and hands on experience working with business intelligence tools
(e.g. Looker, etc.)
● Domain experience in fintech, B2B SaaS a plus
● Domain experience in the legal field or private equity
O que está sendo ofertado
To be negotiated.