Safety Engineer at Zurich Airport
Sobre nosso cliente
Large Swiss multinational company active in the administration of commercial airports.
Descrição do cargo
- Responsible person for SGSO and the direct interface to any relevant public and/ or regulatory body (ANAC, DECEA etc.) on all safety related issues;
- Ensuring full compliance and quality on all fire, life and operational safety matters;
- Direct collaboration with the airport operation division and the engineering and maintenance teams;
- Support safety inspection teams with risk analyses and compliance assessments of all airport infrastructure facilities;
- Define emergency plans with the airport and municipal and state emergency services;
- Conduct emergency evacuation exercises;
- Foreseeing any potential problems during the installation and maintenance so that proper corrective actions can be executed;
- Implementation and maintenance of KPIs update.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar;
- Solid experience of Airport or infrastructure areas (Big Plus);
- Communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Good relationship skills.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.