Project Control Manager
Lead Planning and Cost Control activities for Capital Investment Projects
Hands on approach and ability to work in multifunctional environment
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company expanding its operations in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Head of Projects your main responsibilities will be:
- Organize and manage the Project Control function covering Cost Estimation and Cost Control, Planning, Project Accounting and IT/IS functions;
- Compile and issues the monthly project report;
- Develop investment cost estimates and coordinate with owners on escalation, import duty, OPEX, Owners cost and contingency/project reserve issues;
- Ensure that sufficient systems and procedures are implemented for the above functions
- Participate in the Project Management team.
We are looking for a professional with an Engineering / Business degree and experience working as a Project Control Manager. Proactive approach, good communication skills, ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibility to stay at construction site during project execution will be requested. Fluent English is mandatory.
O que está sendo ofertado