- Previous experience as B2B marketer working in SaaS, mobile and/or technology
- Will own the content strategy, must speak fluent/advanced English
Sobre nosso cliente
Global company specialized in data and technology, market leader in Brazil and other countries.
This position is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for the LATAM marketing, supporting the sales team with content, local case studies, testimonial from clients, helping them closing business. Initiatives include selling material, social media, website copy, blogs, events, videos, sales engagements, etc. Work closely with Central Product Marketing and Comms teams, translating our global messaging platform and product information into strong local messaging frameworks and world class sales collateral. This is not a product marketing role, as much of the collateral already exists.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years experience with content marketing for B2B, high quality copywriting (editorial content and product marketing);
- passion for technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B content marketing;
- already worked translating complex technology solutions into engaging and accessible content campaigns;
- understand the different formats available to a modern marketer, e.g. video;
- experience working with third party agencies being responsible for the relationships and briefings;
- good presentation skills with PowerPoint / Google Slides;
- ability to own the entire roadmap and think strategically as well as being a tactical executor.
- fluency in English (will be part of the routine).
Nice to have
- a degree in Marketing or related subject area, or a subject area that is heavy on research and analysis;
- experience working in a LATAM position;
- Spanish is a plus
O que está sendo ofertado
Highly competitive compensation package