Private equity senior analyst - Growth
Bring from the paper to the real world
To have the background and capacity to do so is the challenge we have
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a Private Equity and Venture Capital firm with a strong lookout for opportunities in the tech world. Choosing to focus on investment opportunities that are still small (R$ 2-10mi, preferably B2B or B2B2C), they are on a rising streak. Up to R$ 300 million in annual revenues, they have invested over US$150 million in 14 companies, in both pre-series A and Growth stages.
Descrição do cargo
- Valuation of new business opportunities;
Preparation of M&A pitches and teaser involving companies from various sectors;
Responsible for monitoring the portfolio companies and prospecting targets;
Great exposure with clients and investors.
- Background in Private Equity or Investment Banking is essential;
- Strong technical knowledge of valuation;
- Market knowledge and it's market players;
- Analytical profile with a proactive behavior.
O que está sendo ofertado
The chance to prove yourself in one of the strongest Private Equity opportunities currently in the market.