- 3-4 years of experience in a major oil operator company
- Experience in Well test analysis; Gaslift design troubleshootin; well eruptivity
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a global O&G company that develops and operates Oil & Gas assets worldwide.
The Petroleum Engineer is responsible for well performance analysis and for finding opportunities to increase production. The Petroleum Engineer analyses and interprets field data and carries out studies aimed at optimisation of well performance and oil/gas recoveries. The main areas of work are: well performance, artificial lift (design, optimization, troubleshooting), production forecasting, well completion, workover, stimulation & remedial programs.* Work within a multidiscipline subsurface and operation team to optimize production
* Well performance analysis, well stimulation, remedial works
* Artificial lift design (gas-lift, ESP, PCP, etc), optimization, and troubleshooting.
* Experience working with standard PE software such as: OFM, Prosper, MBAL, GAP, Saphir, etc
* Assist with the development of conceptual appraisal and development plans for discovered fields
* Identify wells that would benefit from remedial action and determine best course of action to take.
* Work with subsurface, production technology and drilling departments to optimize completion design for both new wells and workover candidates.
* Production forecasting, decline curve analysis and allocation.
* Plan and review data acquisition programme for wells including pressure transient analysis,
* Experience working with PLT data, gradient surveys and cased hole logging.
* Performs optimisation and feasibility studies of oil/gas and water process systems in liaison with other team members, drilling and production engineers.
* Performs various technical and cost benefits analysis studies to enhance oil/gas recoveries.
* Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs including proposals to improve work quality and/or to optimise cost well stimulation, perforation techniques and coiled tubing applications, etc
* Assists with developing and monitoring implementation of rigless and/or rig operations (perforation, production logging, coiled tubing, stimulation, well testing, sampling, wireline)
* Identify small scale projects that can improve operations, safety or production.
Qualifications & Experience
* BSc, MSc or higher in Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
* 4-6 years' experience in a Petroleum Engineer position
* Fluent in English and Portuguese.
* Strong interpersonal skills, as well as ability to work in a Team environment.
* Good problem-solving skills (analysis, judgment, decision making).
This document is the property of Trident Energy Management Ltd, it shall not be copied or distributed without
specific authorization.Behavioural skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multinational team-oriented environment.
* Able to maintain focus in situations of pressure.
* Hands-on team leader, leadership by example.
* Excellent communication and reporting skills.
O que está sendo ofertado
- CLT Contract
- Compatitive Pay