Operations Manager at Zurich Airport
Master's/Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar;
Sobre nosso cliente
Zurich Airport, which already invested in Floripa and Confins, is now expanding its operations in Brazil. We are looking for the team that will lead the new concessions of Vitória and Macaé Airports.
Descrição do cargo
- Main responsible person for passenger and airfield operations;
Focal point for any airport operational issues at Vitória Airport;
- Ensuring safe and secure airport operation by all means;
- Ensuring seamless and most efficient terminal and airfield operation;
- Ensuring a most enjoyable travel experience to the passenger, the visitor, and the meeter & greeter;
- Ensuring a proper maintenance of the airport infrastructure;
- Ensuring a sophisticated relation management with all airport clients and partners;
- Developing and delivering Change Management Processes;
- Delivering ANAC dealings in view to risk assessment of operations and projects;
- Providing any operational performance reporting to the wider group;
- Constantly and proactively improving airport operations, not letting go on cost-benefit;
- Identifying and communicating improvement potentials.
We are looking for professionals that want to be part of the infrastructure history in Brazil. In this stage you're going to face more questions than answers, so we're looking for candidates that see the big picture, are independent and problem solvers. Having open and direct communications will also be key. As part of the transition team, you will work with multiple stakeholders to develop best-in-class airports.
- Airport or infrastructure areas experience;
- Team management;
- Communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Good relationship skills;
- Open minded.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.