Support in regulatory affairs and public agreements;
Support in drafting and negotiation of contracts in general, handling of claim
Sobre nosso cliente
Large Swiss multinational company active in the administration of commercial airports: Zurich Airport, which already invested in Floripa and Confins, is now expanding its operations in Brazil. We are looking for the team that will lead the new concessions of Vitória and Macaé Airports
Descrição do cargo
- Independent consulting of the company in all legal matters;
- Write and review contracts of all kinds;
- Supervision of judicial and extrajudicial procedures as well as instruction of external lawyers in the area of private and public law;
- Preparation of expert opinions on private and public law issues as well as on legal revisions;
- Participation in projects.
We are looking for professionals that want to be part of the infrastructure history in Brazil. In this stage, you are going to face more questions than answers, so we are looking for candidates that see the big picture, are independent and problem solvers. Having open and direct communications will also be key. As part of the transition team, you will work with multiple stakeholders to develop best-in-class airports
- Proven expertise in Legal matters;
- General experience within the sector;
- Prior passage in companies of regulated sectors with preference for the area of Infrastructure and/or airports;
- Fluent English is required;
- In-depth knowledge of public law, in particular in construction, planning and environmental law.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.