- Accountable for full P&L of a Manufactury Operation
- Cost saving and Continuous Improvement approach towards a Factory turnaround
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is an established multinational company in Brazil.
Reporting to the CEO your main responsibilities will be:- Promote a turnaround in the Operation, guiding the company to a new cycle of growth;
- Report Business KPIs for the CEO and for the International HQ;
- Develop the leadership team towards a more mature and professional approach;
- Align with other business areas (Finance, Commercial) to ensure production meets market expectations
- Increase production volume thru the use of Continuous Improvement tools;
- Relationship with legal entities (Suframa, Labor Unions, Environment);
- Sponsor ESG initiatives on the business.
We are looking for a seasoned professional with a strong background in Management to promote a turnaround in a Factory, the ideal candidate for this role should have experience in driving change in an industrial environment, strong leadership skills, ability to develop backups and build a sustainable team for the long term and also promote people to new assignments within the business;
O que está sendo ofertado