Hub Head - Belo Horizonte/MG
Manage end-to-end operations, navigate the regulatory landscape
Stellar ownership, demonstrated experience in hiring and mentoring large teams
Sobre nosso cliente
Fast growing startup, operating in over 800 cities.
Descrição do cargo
- Lead end-to-end operations and manage skillfully the tactical delivery.
- Grow and strengthen our supply base, leveraging our local community.
- Build our guest base through local brand push and marketing.
- Support the public relations and legal teams by representing the company in your Hub.
- Navigate the regulatory landscape, emphasising your problem-solving to ensure continuous growth.
- Synthesise market feedback and recommendations for the Regional unit and other Hubs.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics to continuously monitor performance.
- Hire, lead, retain a high performing team.
- 8+ years with Strategy, Operations, Business Development in a fast-growth environment.
- Strong record in building and leading high-performance teams, and ability to rapidly achieve results under pressure.
- Stellar ownership, demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring and retaining large teams.
- Ability to manage within matricial organisations and with multiple cross-functional stakeholders from Central HQ.
- Problem solving ability, data-driven mindset, you are also obsessed with resource optimisation and creating operational efficiencies.
- Entrepreneurial DNA or previous experience in early startups. You think different.
- Fluent proficiency in English & Portuguese.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.