HR Business Partner Lead
Previous experience leading a team of HRBPs is required
Experience in fast-growing digital startup companies is a must
Sobre nosso cliente
Amazing fast-growing digital startup with global scope. I'm sure you will like it!
Descrição do cargo
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches to people performance and engagement, working for continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Own end-to-end lifecycle of employees
- Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of the company's culture and how talent fits into the business strategy and how to develop talent
- Coordinate with Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Total Rewards teams to address business needs and be the gatekeeper of HR's internal processes
- Facilitate and manage the review cycle process in partnership with management
- Draw insights from data, deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives that will provide better support to stakeholders
What you have previously done:
- Bachelor's/Masters Degree required
- 5+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Coaching and mentoring experience at management level
- Demonstrate solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment, and decision making skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
Who you are & what you believe:
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Fantastic communication skills in Portuguese + English and huge amounts of drive
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Passion for tech and innovative HR solutions
- Hungry to make an impact, change the status quo and have the stamina to get it done no matter what may come
- Friendly but tough: people enjoy working with you are credible, transparent and get things done
- Lead and coach: you attract the best talent because people want to work with you
O que está sendo ofertado
Great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, good salary, Gympass, flex benefits and agile working.