- Responsible for the Brazilian operation startup - Courier Sector / Last Mile
- The ideal candidate should know about the local licenses to operate the business
Sobre nosso cliente
An e-commerce logistics company, bringing innovative customized last mile logistics solutions for its partners and strategic customers.
Company well established in Middle East and Asia, opening its operation in Latin America.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization;
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions;
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures;
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary;
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale;
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing;
- Work with senior stakeholders;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations;
- Work with the General Manager to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals;
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or related field;
- Young spirit professional to work in a company expanding internationally;
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership;
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solid understanding of financial management;
- Minimum 5 Years experience in the same industry;
- The candidate should know about the local licenses to operate the business, Courier and customs clearance licenses.
O que está sendo ofertado