- Experience in a financial controller or similar role; Accounting and Tax
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment; Fluent English
Sobre nosso cliente
Our Client is a premium worldwide manufacturer of inspection equipment, used to identify contaminants and product defects in the food and pharmaceutical industries
* Responsible for Month-end reporting and all Finance activity.
* Control procedures - compliance with all Company Policies and Procedures.
* Forecasting and reporting variances against Actuals.
* Part of the senior leadership team, taking responsibility for strategic delivery.
* Internal KPI Reporting.
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
* Margin Analysis and Sales order approval.
* Oversight of HR and IT.
* Cash Flow Analysis.
* Monthly HR and Payroll review.
* Support to departments such as Importing, Sales, Service, Logistics and Manufacturing.solid knowledge in accounting
* Good knowledge of accounting legislation (IFRS, CPCs, etc)
* Previous experience in a financial controller or similar role.
* Good attention to detail.
* Proficiency in accounting & IT software (Excel, Powerpoint).
* Analytical and inquisitive.
* Ability to communicate Fluent in English.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Attractive Package!!!