Executive Director - Investment (INDUSTRIAL)
Opportunity to work with one of the leading investment companies in the Middle
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a key component of the Kingdom's vision to create a globally competitive industrial sector that will act as a major tool for transforming national resources into sustainable wealth. They are currently looking to hire an outstanding Executive Director with extensive experience in industrial investment preferably with exposure to Solar, Automotive, Maritime, Chemical and Power sectors.
Descrição do cargo
Responsible for supporting the development and execution of the Investments' strategy and ensuring its alignment with the Company's overall corporate strategy by establishing and forming the Sector, its strategy, managing the planning, formation and operation of deals and JVs in the concerned Sector.
The company has endorsed an investment strategy that focuses on investments in strategic economic sectors that are aligned with the Kingdom's most significant opportunities and essential needs. The company's designated role is to advance industrialization and diversification away from oil through the creation of profitable companies that might not be developed by the private sector alone. The company focuses on investments in the Kingdom through joint venture partnerships with global industry leaders, with each investment designed to be sustainable and active.
Minimum of 15 years of experience in corporate finance with exposure to all below:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline
- Professional Certification in Investments (e.g CFA)
- Extensive expertise in building and operating relevant Sector JV's
- Extensive expertise in deal formation and greenfield set-up and execution in the relevant industry
- ECM/PE (Direct & Indirect)
- Project Finance (PPP:, BoT/IPP, Greenfield, Brownfield
O que está sendo ofertado
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading investment companies in the Middle East.