- High exposed position, with direct contact with the Engineering global team
- Technical performance in large-scale photovoltaic plant projects
Sobre nosso cliente
A global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects.
- Focusing on projects in Brazil, support the Project Development process (including Acquisitions), across all technical aspects including the review of the Technical Due Diligence and other internal or external reports;
- Undertake Energy Yield Assessments (EYA);
- Undertake LCOE Optimization Analysis for new Projects;
- Support the assessment of new technologies (modules, inverters, structures);
- Perform Technical Performance Analysis for existing projects;
- Support development of Basic Design, including layouts and SLDs;
- Support Project Managers as needed across all technical aspects during construction period, Works Completion, PAC and FAC.
- Coordinate and manage Technical Advisors (OE, LTA, etc) locally and internationally;
- Review EPC Contractor bids, reports, orders, etc for compliance with Owner's Requirements and EPC Contract appendices;
- Undertake site visits to both new greenfield sites and sites under construction.
- Support on engineering analysis of curtailment, performance evaluation of new technologies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, with Master's in Renewable Energy or related field.
- Major Experience in the Solar PV industry;
- Good knowledge of PV generating technologies and constituent components (modules, inverters, structures, trackers, etc);
- Good knowledge of EPC / O&M contracts, including Technical Appendices;
- Experience in undertaking Energy Yield Assessment (EYA) and good knowledge of pertinent factors affecting PV plant performance;
- Detailed knowledge of simulation software including PVsyst (AutoCAD, ArcGIS or other Solar software is a plus);
- Experience with large-scale Solar PV plants in Brazil, working either on the Developer, EPC Contractor or Technical Advisor side;
- Good knowledge of the main players in the industry (TAs, investors, EPCs, third party labs, etc).
- Fluent English spoken and written. Fluent Portuguese. Additional languages is a plus, especially Spanish or Italian;
- Full Driving license;
O que está sendo ofertado
Aggressive Compensation and Bonuses