Engineering & Maintenance Sr. Manager at Zurich Airport
Master's/Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar
Sobre nosso cliente
Zurich Airport, which already invested in Floripa and Confins, is now expanding its operations in Brazil.We are looking for the team that will lead the new concessions of Vitória and Macaé Airports.
Descrição do cargo
- Leading the engineering & construction team
- Responsible for all the infrastructure projects within the airport perimeter
- Responsible for all MEP, HVAC and all utility supply systems
- Ensuring a proper maintenance of the airport infrastructure
- Delivering maintenance plans, strategies and processes
- Planning, design and execution of engineering and construction projects
- Controlling and managing project contracts;
- Constantly and proactively improving the airport infrastructure, always with a view on cost-benefit
- Budget and capex control
We are looking for professionals that want to be part of the infrastructure history in Brazil. In this stage you're going to face more questions than answers, so we're looking for candidates that see the big picture, are independent and problem solvers. Having open and direct communications will also be key. As part of the transition team, you will work with multiple stakeholders to develop best-in-class airports.
- Experience in Airport (big plus) or infrastructure areas;
- Team Management and leadership;
- Analytical skills;
- Hands on;
- Result driven;
- Holistic vision;
- Open minded;
- Project management skills.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.