- Director of Operations
- Sao Paulo
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a large, international, fast growing Cryptocurrency business. They are looking to expand operations here in Brazil, Sao Paulo and the rest of LATAM.
This role offers fantastic growth opportunities for the business and the person interested.
In this role you are pivotal to the growth and structure of the business in LATAM.
- Build, manage, and grow new strategic partnerships and leverage existing and past partner relationships
- Reach out to new partners, conduct presentations for prospective partners, negotiate deals and agreements and account manage those agreements
- On board partners and maximize the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Own forecasts and track named strategic partners metrics
- Communicate and report to Global Business Leadership Team and key C-level stakeholders progress of ongoing deals and forecast of future opportunities.
We're looking for a dynamic leader to take charge of our Brazil business. This is a huge opportunity for someone to shape our strategy for the whole region and ensure that we are the most well known and trusted brand for cryptocurrencies in Brazil.
Run a consumer business arm/product with international exposure.
Grown a business from $0 to $X Million, run a regional P&L, built a business up from scratch
Led cross functional and multi-national teams, and found it rewarding when you helped some of them to reach the next step in their career.
Proven experience covering product, consumer business, partnerships and marketing.
Got a genuine interest in cryptocurrencies and block chain technologies and their potential for disrupting the status quo.
Initiated and led projects to success by collaborating with various teams and stakeholders
Shaped senior leadership thinking around key issues and influenced them to act in a certain way
A tendency towards action but never at the cost of a well researched plan
O que está sendo ofertado
Highly competitive salary including Crypto as payment.
Progressive career and development opportunities