Director Client Services (Technology)
R$25.000 - R$30.000Atualizada 31/10/2019
Solid experience with delivery team management and troubleshooting
Necessary Fluent English and Advanced Spanish
Sobre nosso cliente
Mid-size company in the technology segment located in Campinas
Descrição do cargo
- Oversees client support activities across multiple teams, clients and / or partners to include business development, problem resolution and management, client maintenance, project requests, system enhancements, and client specific requests.
- Designs and implements department policy to ensure 24/7 operation of the support function meet expectations of clients and internal stakeholders and is compliant with corporate policies and governance.
- Establishes consistent practices, interactions and controls necessary to achieve committed SLAs.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships across the enterprise and with client contacts. Work with counterparts to set priorities for work efforts and to build cross functional teams. Help the management of other areas set priorities between multiple Client's work and issues and project needs. Serves as escalation point for internal and external contacts.
- Delivers reporting to management and the client on issues, projects, client maintenance, and process improvements. Provides reports on financial measurements or effectiveness measurements impacting profit and loss statements. May present reporting results directly to the client or senior management in business reviews.
- Collaborates with the company's senior management and stakeholders in establishing contractual service level agreements. Ensures activities that drive department revenue targets are achieved.
Serves as senior escalation point for internal and client contacts to resolve complex matters identified which are likely to impact contractual Service Commitments or have negative financial / reputational results. Provides direction for issue support teams managing major system incidents and problems. Identifies and implements best practices and preventative measures.
- Mitigates risk by ensuring adherence to contractual obligations, analyzing management information from the provisioning of the service, facilitating the identification of root cause of service failures and developing process action
- Lead and/or participate in client business reviews, project meetings or strategy sessions. Responsible for ensuring client expectations and requirements are met. May participate in negotiating contractual modifications and pricing of services for top revenue generating client
- Required: background in technology companies managing delivery teams
- Required: experience with clients
- Required: travel availability
- Required: Fluent English
- Required: Advanced Espanish
- Differential: experience with multicultural teams
- Good communication skills, analytical, focused on problem solving and influence
O que está sendo ofertado
- CLT + Benefits