DIGITAL BUSINESS SPECIALIST
Strategy - Planning - Operations - Business Development
Sobre nosso cliente
The client is a French multinational company, specializing in security and identity solutions.
Descrição do cargo
- Analyze market and business needs, develop clear and accurate business modeling meeting market demand and business requirements.
- Monitor competitors' performance and collaborate with Digital Marketing Specialist stakeholders to develop key differentiators and positioning of our offers.
- Capture market requirements and user journeys in collaboration with the business ecosystem engagement and digital sales stakeholders
- Develop clear requirement specifications and tools, ensuring that all business and application needs are identified clearly with detailed consideration of market dependencies and risks.
- Carry out data analysis by identifying sources, gap analysis, requirements for migration and integration to existing technology and domains.
- Produce documentation to reflect business analysis, user and data requirements and business benefits.
- Follow country and regional strategy through the full life-cycle working in an agile environment that has to adjust quickly to market demand.
- Work with digital domains and solution sales ensuring market requirements are successfully translated into business offerings.
- Work with solution experts to support the completion of digital domain activities.
- Establish relationships with cross-BU members to provide and gather quality data of all output.
- Typically, 5 years' experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, business development, or related functional area, preferably in the technology industry
- Post-secondary degree in Business or related field, or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
- Strong financial analysis skills
- A strong understanding of digital identity technology and associated technologies
- An understanding of the technical, workflow and business ecosystem of identity
- Familiarity with local region markets and regulations
- Fluent on Portuguese, Spanish and English languages
O que está sendo ofertado