DevOps/SRE Tech Lead Engineer
Large experience using and managing Cloud Based Environments and AWS;
Monitor, improve and maintain platforms on a continuous basis.
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a innovative fitness-enthusiast startup whose server platforms run on heterogeneous and distributed cluster stacks composed of several different layers and nodes that require a number of different technologies that run 24/7 for the international user community. We are constantly modifying the software, adding and improving features and making changes to accommodate the increased load that comes with the steady growth of our successful business. All changes must happen with no disruption to the service; this requires a detailed monitoring platform, a great level of automation in tests (functional, load and performance, etc), release deployment orchestration. Zwift's continuous growth requires us to form a dedicated team of Technical Operations, DevOps and SRE specialists to monitor, improve and maintain the platform on a continuous basis.
Descrição do cargo
As the DevOps Engineering Tech Lead you will be responsible for a high-performance team to improve and maintain the tools that provision, setup, configure, build, test, deploy, and monitor the different layers and nodes of our client's platform, reporting to the Engineering VP.
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant Technical Area. Alternatively, have 5+ years of experience as a SRE or DevOps Engineer and at least 3+ years as a Team Lead;
- Advanced knowledge in Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms and overall Software Design;
- Advanced knowledge on Linux usage, configuration and administration;
- Advanced knowledge about network security and IT Administration;
- Advanced programming skills in high level Programming Languages such as C, C++, Java, Python or Ruby;
- Large experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting and higher level scripting languages such as Ruby or Python;
- Advanced experience with Unix/Linux tools like awk, sed, curl;
- Good understanding of cryptography concepts and OpenSSL usage;
- Large experience working on Distributed Systems;
- Large experience using and managing Cloud Based Environments and AWS;
- Advanced Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Database setup, configuration and monitoring (Such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, etc.);
- Large experience with IT Infrastructure configurations tools like Chef and Puppet;
- Experience with cloud configuration tools like Terraform and Cloudformation;
- Experience running continuous integration and git-flow branching strategies;
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity or similar CI tool;
- Strong communication skills;
- Availability to travel.
WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BONUS POINTS:
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Relevant Technical Area. Alternatively, 10+ years of professional experience;
- Experience on IT Administration;
- Experience in Router and Firewall Configuration;
- Experience with TDD, Integration Tests, Continuous Integration, etc;
- Experience on Database Design;
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
O que está sendo ofertado
Salary above market average.