Dealer Development Director
English and Spanish is mandatory
Necessary knowledge of the trucks industry
Sobre nosso cliente
Large automotive company at Parana with worldwide operations.
Descrição do cargo
- Work successfully with Truck, Parts, Financial, Leasing, Legal, and Credit divisions to help continuously improve dealer performance and profits;
- Identify, coordinate, and assist dealers with preparation of branch expansion, capital assistance packages, and buy/sell proposals;
- Facilitate dealership sales and ownership transitions. Identify new dealer markets and potential dealer candidates;
- Must develop strong understanding of dealership financial and business operation and have ability to effectively communicate with Dealership;
- Willing to travel up to 50% and have the desire and ability to achieve increasing levels of responsibility.
- Spanish and English is mandatory;
- Excellent PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet, mapping and database management;
- Good business acumen with the ability to identify and manage opportunities and risk;
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, or Finance and accounting. A Master's degree is preferred.
O que está sendo ofertado
Challenging opportunity in a large company.