- Extensive knowledge of manganese ore.
- Ability to identify and negotiate with new customers.
Sobre nosso cliente
Multinational company in the metallurgical segment, focused on various metals, minerals and ores that serves the global markets and has foundries, steel mill and other industries as customers.
As the Country Manager Brazil, you will be responsible for:
- Managing overall operations, sourcing, marketing and P&L control.
- Create plans and strategies for developing business to achieve company sales goals.
- Coordinate inland and sea logistics for all existing and new business.
- Identify new prospective mines for Manganese and Chrome ore and new vendors, negotiating terms and conditions and sourcing from them.
- Perform due diligence, techno-commercial discussions and profitability of the projects from an investment point of view.
Our customer is looking for a professional with proven knowledge of the Brazilian Mining and Metals market, with practical experience of local supply of ore (manganese). Capacity to establish a trading office in Brazil, hire and develop staff and with strong business development approach complete the desired profile. English is mandatory for the position.
O que está sendo ofertado