COFCO INTL - Trading Back Office Manager (m/f)
Global Agri Business Group
Similar experience in Bank or Trading industry.
Sobre nosso cliente
With 12,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company.
In 2017, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of $34bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
Descrição do cargo
- Under the direction of the Group Head of Business Control; the Head of Back Office will set the strategy and policy for the trade lifecycle
- The seasoned manager will recruit, train and manage the Trading Back Office team, approximately 5-7 employees
- Be autonomous in working with relevant Trading Desk Heads and Managing Directors across the globe to ensure the trade lifecycle policy is built into the day to day physical and derivative trading
- Establish measurement and dashboard reports for the Board's review and deal directly with any queries and comments
- Daily reconciliations of broker statements, exchange records and trading system
- Daily reconciliation of broker fees and exchange fees
- Liaise with clearing brokers/exchanges to resolve breaks
- Monthly reconciliation and settlements process for fees and rebates
- Margin Management
- Expiry Alerts and Exchange Spot Period Alerts
- Maintenance of account structure, opening and closing of subaccounts
- Creation/deletions of traders in exchanges and brokers systems
- Daily Reconciliation of Trade Entry with Broker Confirmation or Counterparty Trade Recap
- Daily Reconciliation Intercompany Trades
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or International Trade
- 100% fluent in English
- 5-10 years' experience in a similar position, ideally from the Banking or Trading Industry
- Experience in processes, control and setting highly quality standards
- Project management of establishing new processes and controls within a global organisation
- Management of a team, setting targets and motivating
- Proactive and hands on
- Able to liase with multiple stakeholders
O que está sendo ofertado
A great opportunity for career growth.