Business Unit Manager
Setting-up a new business in Angola
Residential status in Angola
Sobre nosso cliente
An international Company with multiple operations in Africa.
Descrição do cargo
Key accountabilities include:
- Setting-up the business unit and leading its development,
- Establishing and hiring of the team,
- Managing relationship with business partners,
- Developing sales with new or existing customers across the country,
- Ensuring delivery of plans, achieving or exceeding budget sales.
Graduated from a reputable university, you have a previous experience at top management level in developing new businesses in emerging markets. An exposure to the health care sector is mandatory (medical devices, medical consumables etc). Fluency in Portuguese and English is a must-have.
A previous experience in Angola is advantageous.
O que está sendo ofertado