Business Development Manager
Development the sales team which includes hiring, training and managing.
Plan & oversee business development efforts in assigned areas.
Sobre nosso cliente
Company in constant growth.
Descrição do cargo
●Ongoing mentoring and development the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new members on sales process.
●Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
●Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure.
●Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
●Plan & oversee business development efforts for the company in assigned areas / clusters
with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels onto company's network.
● Negotiate company's commercial agreement with interested partners.
● Strengthen relationship with existing partners & other relevant stakeholders.
● Collaborate with other teams in the company such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support,
● High quality experience building, training and managing a highly talented field sales team.
● Excellent presentation and listening skills.
● Ability to hire and train new sales team.
● Strong analytical skills and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals.
● Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients.
● High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed.
● Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
● Local market knowledge is a must.
● Relevant experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
● Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred.
● Professional proficiency in English & Portuguese.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive compensation package.