- Must have previous experience with Apparel distribution in Brazil
- Will work from Itapevi Distribution Center
Sobre nosso cliente
Global fashion brand working in with retail and wholesale markets.
* Goods Receipts
* Shipping Management of product
* Orders processing (fulfilment).
* Physical Inventory Controls.
* Control and dissemination of KPIs (capacity and productivity).
* Develop Continuous improvement Initiatives (Lean Thinking)
* People development and engagementDETAIL OF THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
* AFP Compliance in revenue and Opex
* Cost per Unit Goals
* 25+ Process improvement projects per year
* Productivity targets
* Operations Flow
* Budget development and expenses control* People Engagement and Safety
* Engagement at Top quartile
* Safety Standards based on Latam Distribution parameters and standards* Goods Receipt and Shipping Management
* Receipts and capacity alignment versus demand & Revenue Plans.
* Relationship with the Logistic Operator responsible for the management of deliveries from the
* Alignment with demand planning team to define allocation priorities and storage capacity.
* Carriers management
* Management of customer returns.
* Management of schedule of deliveries.* Management of order processing.
* Alignment with demand planning and finance to define required order processing capacity (*).
* Management of orders by channel with Customer Service (*).
* Meeting specific customer needs (VAS).* Physical Inventory Control.
* Responsible for physical counting and auditing at least once a year following Finance and
Latam Distribution Guidelines. IRA≥ 99.85%
* Control and dissemination of KPIs (production and productivity).
* Elaboration of operational, financial and inventory performance indicators.
* Assures the correct data Interface between ERP system and WMS.
* Continuous improvement program
* Assures Training, project management and the Lean culture implementation within the DC and
with the upstream teams. (*)
Superior Degree in Administration, Engineering or related areas. Desirable post graduation.
Computer Courses - Advanced Office Package
Languages: Advanced English. Advanced Spanish is a plus.Experience:
+5 years of proven experience in logistics and distribution operations management with strong
KPI's orientation, supplier's management and Change Management Processes.
3+ years' experience in Lean or Six Sigma and Problem-solving methodologies is a mustKnowledge and Skills
- Strong team leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship;
- Flexibility and commitment;
- Ability with interfaces between ERP and WMS systems
- Headcount and resources planning
O que está sendo ofertado
Great package according to market