Você está aqui
Supply Chain Director
Degree in Agronomy or related areas, with specialization in Supply Chain
Solid experience in seed production and supply chain management
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of agribusiness
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to CEO LATAM, your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and deploying a strategy to facilitate the economic flow of good from suppliers to the company.
- Managing all the politics, procedures and logistics and supply activities to maximize efficiency, reliability, punctuality and profitability of the organization's supply chain.
- The activities include planning and control of materials, purchasing, management of inventory, warehousing, logistics transportation and distribution.
- Supervising the budget.
- Monitoring the performance of all supply and logistics activities in support of these objectives.
- Researching, negotiating, maintaining, monitoring and regularly evaluating the relations and contracts with external suppliers so that the company can have a reliable supply of goods that meets its standards of punctuality, quality and cost.
- Keeping contact with other senior executives across the organization (specially customer service and production planning) to ensure that the strategies and supply chain activities are integrated to the other sectors of the organization and with the company's overall objectives.
- Leading, directing, evaluating and developing the team.
This opportunity requires a professional with solid technical skills in seed production as well as supply chain management.
Leadership, Communication, systemic view and good relationship with team work are essential.
O que está sendo ofertado