Você está aqui
Scientific Laboratory Director
- Administer the operation of the laboratory to meet guidelines and standards
- Assure the timely delivery of test results in compliance with regulations
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a global laboratory, establishing and expanding its operation in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Board of Directors, your main responsibilities will be to:
- The director will have the responsibility and authority to administer the operation of the laboratory to meet guidelines and standards;
- The director ensures an effective management program, maintaining quality for the laboratory.
- The director does establish and maintain proficiency testing, quality assurance, control, and management programs.
- The laboratory director has oversight of the laboratory information systems and all communication of laboratory policy and reporting.
- The laboratory director ensures there are sufficient numbers of employees, which have appropriate skills, educational background, documented training and experience to meet the needs of the laboratory.
- The directors must be knowledgeable in all technical aspects of the testing being performed and adhere to all regulations related to lab operations.
- The director maintains a high level of productivity & quality levels.
- The director will demonstrate leadership and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Education preferred: hold an earned doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution. The individual may be an MD, DO with specific training
Work experience: the candidate must have good supervisory experience in highly complex, high volume specialty testing related to clinical chemistry and/or pathology. The candidate must also have significant skills and knowledge of methods and procedures used by the laboratory.
Language: mandatory fluency in English.
Available to work in São Paulo.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive package and opportunity to join a high growth organization in the world.