Você está aqui
Scientific Laboratory Director
Administer the operation of the laboratory to meet guidelines and standards
Assure the timely delivery of test results in compliance with regulations
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a global laboratory, establishing and expanding its operation in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Board of Directors, your main responsibilities will be to:
- The director will have the responsibility and authority to administer the operation of the laboratory to meet guidelines and standards;
- The director ensures an effective management program, maintaining quality for the laboratory.
- The director does establish and maintain proficiency testing, quality assurance, control, and management programs.
- The laboratory director has oversight of the laboratory information systems and all communication of laboratory policy and reporting.
- The laboratory director ensures there are sufficient numbers of employees, which have appropriate skills, educational background, documented training and experience to meet the needs of the laboratory.
- The directors must be knowledgeable in all technical aspects of the testing being performed and adhere to all regulations related to lab operations.
- The director maintains a high level of productivity & quality levels.
- The director will demonstrate leadership and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Education preferred: hold an earned doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution. The individual may be an MD, DO with specific training
Work experience: the candidate must have good supervisory experience in highly complex, high volume specialty testing related to clinical chemistry and/or pathology. The candidate must also have significant skills and knowledge of methods and procedures used by the laboratory.
Language: mandatory fluency in English.
Available to work in São Paulo.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive package and opportunity to join a high growth organization in the world.