Você está aqui
Risk Management and Middle Office Senior Analyst
- Support the trade desk of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivatives (On/Offshore)
- Data Modeling, analysis and check monitor portfolio performance
Sobre nosso cliente
Global asset management which began in 1997 with a strong objective of serving it´s clientes the best possible way. Mainly by helping them with solid investment strategies and orienting them build wealth witch would last. In 2003 they decided to go overseas continuing to focus on diversifying investments and reaching other emerging markets.
Descrição do cargo
- Senior Analyst which will analyse the risk of outside factors that may affect the share price or the market.
- Analyst will work closely with traders and portfolio managers to calculate the risk associated with specific trading transactions, and he or she will also monitor the P&L of portfolio and prepare the transactions of Fixed Income, Equity, Currency and Derivatives transactions for Local and Global Custodians/Fund Admin.
- The Operations and Risk Management department is small and you will be involved in many others activities with many others departments, such as: Compliance, Finance, Marketing and Product.
- Bachelors in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or Accounting.
- English advanced language
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in Asset Management Company
- Advanced functional skills within Excel
O que está sendo ofertado
Fixed income + bonus