Você está aqui
National Commercial Director
- Set and execute the company's commercial strategy
- Manage, develop and motivate the commercial team
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is global pharmaceutical company, expanding its operations in Brazil and Latin America.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the CEO - Americas, main responsibilities include:
- Set and execute the company's commercial strategy and create the sales network in the region;
- Guarantee the accomplish sales objectives;
- Manage, develop and motivate the commercial team;
- Follow-up and control of costs and investments of the area;
- Establish relation with main customers of the company;
- Manage and optimize the assigned commercial contracts;
- Meet and analyze the market including customers and competitors, proposing solutions to increase the revenue and market share of the company.
We are looking for senior managers or director with previous experience leading pharma sales channels and technical visits in primary care, vision care, nutrition or dermo (mandatory experience in at least one of the markets). Fluent English (mandatory), advanced Spanish (desired) and autonomy and proactivity to lead an up growing operation complete the profile.
O que está sendo ofertado