Você está aqui
Latin America Procurement Manager
Management of Latin American Procurement teams
Lead, develop, negotiate and manage regional strategic sourcing
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is an international chemical industry.
Descrição do cargo
- Lead the supply management for the whole company on the region of Latin America.
- Promote Strategic Sourcing and new negotiations of existing contracts focusing on cost and storage optimization
- Optimize internal and external purchases, regarding not only the price but the logistics itself
- Ensure the sustainability of suppliers and the compliance of all projects ongoing, making every delivery on the pre-established schedule;
- Strongly work on the people management ensuring the good relationship between the team and the suppliers;
- Supervise the savings of the sector and constantly develop new KPI reports that are under your responsibility to the international board director.
- Experienced on management of global demands, visualizing the impact of even small trades, to the company as a whole
We are looking for a senior management professional graduated in Business, Engineering or similar areas, with great experience in procurement and supply management. Excellent communication and presentation skills, positive attitude, adaptability, focus, ability to multi-task and supply management skills, fits the requested profile. Fluent English is mandatory.
O que está sendo ofertado