Você está aqui
Gerente de Logística e Customer Services
Will be in charge of the Inbound and Outbound of the products in Brazil;
Will be in charge of all activities of Warehousing, Distribution and Customer;
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of consumer goods market.
Descrição do cargo
The main responsibilities are:
- Budget and Estimate of the Shipping and Warehousing costs;
- Work on new supply strategies, including Outbound Bidding;
- Coordinate and control the order cycle;
- Implement Cycle counting and Operational Performance Improvements;
- Manage operations of 3 warehouses: Espirito Santo and Guarulhos;
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and returns from stores;
- Manage the DC Scorecard , controlling gaps and acting on action plans;
- Manage staff (Warehouses, Customer Service, and Projects) according to changing needs;
- Develop business by analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Interaction with wholesale team and supply planning to develop the Best solutions to the customers;
- Continually improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation and costs;
- Continually work on 3 year plans and expansion.
The candidate must have previous experience as a Logistic Manager, managing warehouses and fluent English speaker.
O que está sendo ofertado
Temporary position. Third-part contract - 18 months.