Você está aqui
- Multinational company is looking for a Fleet Manager in SP
- English and Spanish are mandatory
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is Europe's largest independent fleet management provider.
Descrição do cargo
- Manage and control the team by ensuring that targets are monitored, managed and met and that customer service standards are continuously achieved. This is related to the following tasks of the team:
- Daily operations: Contact with the customer's drivers, ordering of cars, controlling of invoices, management of database
- Specific projects to identify and generate cost savings for our customers
- Supply chain management: Maintain quality of services, reduce costs of suppliers, identify potential new suppliers
- Implementation of new customers
- Continuously optimize the local operations: Optimization of internal processes as well as resource allocation
- Personal management of the team: Define personal goals for the team members, provide regular feedback, take actions to ensure personal improvements where necessary
- Account Management/ Sales: Maintain relationships towards clients on management level, expand the scope of offered services, manage escalations if necessary; support the international sales team in prospecting of new clients.
- Solid experience in fleet management, leasing or car rental industry;
- Solid experience in managing a team of minimum 5 people, proven leadership skills;
- Proven skills in account management and sales;
- Ideally a Diploma in business administration, engineering or any other discipline;
- Good Microsoft Excel and Power Point knowledge, experience with administrative IT systems;
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish;
- Abilities in managing multiple tasks and deadlines in an unstable / startup environment;
- Independent work style, hands-on experience;
- Willingness to travel to LATAM occasionally.
O que está sendo ofertado
Attractive benefits package.