Você está aqui
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a Global Company starting its first project in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to Project Company's Boards, your responsibilities include:
- Set up and lead the local Finance and Asset Management organization;
- Support the project organization in its project development, project finance, construction and ultimately operation & maintenance activities;
- Prepare invoices, monitor collection of revenues, handle the incoming invoices, initiate payments (e.g. payroll, taxes), propose operating cost reduction initiatives;
- Liaise with the account bank(s) and execute bank transactions;
- Ensure adequate records and books of accounts and prepare interim and annual financial statements, liaise with the auditor;
- Be responsible for the monthly Scatec Solar Group reporting to the headquarters;
The ideal candidate must have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration. Expertise in budgeting, IFRS and local GAAP accounting, internal controls. ownership and self management completes the profile.
O que está sendo ofertado