Você está aqui
Director, Manufacturing Operations
Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles
Based in Amapá. Reporting to Global COO. This position requires up to 25% travel
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company, global leader and reference on the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods segment.
Descrição do cargo
1. Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
2. Direct supervision of supply chain to ensure adequate supply of key raw material timely in the volume and quality required and at competitive cost, to meet and/ or exceed the production plan and Budget.
3. Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer, certifying institutions and company quality standards.
4. Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
5. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
6. Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
7. Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Supervise site(s) Human Resources Department as appropriate.
8. Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and industrial yield to reduce cost process, losses and spoilage monitor rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
9. Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.). Ditto for programs to obtain or renew certificates related to quality and manufacturing excellence (AIB, BRC, client's, etc.) product attributes (Organic, Kosher, Fair Trade, etc.).
10. Directs and coordinates all actions to customer support and technical assistance interacting with clients technical and product development areas ensuring world class services, especially with the parent's Operations team.
11. Develop a quality improvement and incentive program with suppliers to achieve lower total cost (cost + industrial yield) and better quality final product.
12. Develop an incentive program for key personnel with KPIs including economic, quality, customer assistance and satisfaction
13. Leads, directs and monitor all the negotiations with the key suppliers (logistics in-out, packaging, etc.).
14. Directs and monitors all aspects of company's communications with and representation vis-a-vis its stakeholders in the Amazon (State and Municipal authorities, local communities, suppliers, etc.).
15. Directs and coordinates various programs related to Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.) including expansions and new facilities.
16. Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
- BA/BS in Engineering.
- Graduate studies and extension courses in Industrial management.
- 15 years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in the food processing operations and/or related industry. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer.
Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles is preferred.
- Performance Management.
- Project Management.
- Adaptability to the Amazon environment.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Presentation Skills.
- Team Player.
O que está sendo ofertado
This job offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Target Bonus: 20% to 30%
- Long-term incentive: Stock Options
- Benefits, including: House allowance, Car allowance and Market Benefits