Você está aqui
Responsible for the Financial area of the company
Business Partner role, working together with other areas
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a solid global company.
Descrição do cargo
- Management of the area, regarding to commercial, legal, fiscal and financial subjects.
- Business Partner role, driving financial profitability together with Commercial area, improving cost efficiency, profitability and cash flow.
- Management of Internal Controls, Audit and Compliance, ensuring effectiveness and maintaining relations with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, Planning and Forecasting, Month-end close - Balance Sheet and Income Statement in compliance to US GAAP, IFRS and local statutory requirements.
- Perform Treasury activities, such as managing foreign currency, settling hedge contracts and maintaining relationship with banks and obtaining credit facilities.
- Cash management and cash forecasts, manage receivables and payments to all vendors, etc.
- Taxation responsibilities, such as preparing the tax schedules and reporting requirements.
- Legal responsibilities, ensuring compliance with local laws and statutory requirements.
- Self-motivated person, "hands on", initiative driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to manage multiple and concomitant projects and tasks.
- Organized and detailed oriented professional with planning ability.
- Committed person, with ability to assigned deadlines.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor or advanced degree in Accounting and 10 to 12 years of experience (last 2-3 years as a Controller).
- Understanding of currency and hedging, trade finance and accounting in all its functions.
- Proficient in IFRS, US GAAP, with experience in Brazilian indirect and direct taxes (VAT) reporting and accounting.
- Analytical skills - audit and researching skills and the ability to reconcile difficult accounts.
- SAP ERP Experience - month-end and year-end close experience in SAP.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems - Intermediate to Advanced Excel experience is necessary.
- Advanced to fluent English is mandatory.
- Active CRC - strong preference.
- Public Accounting Experience is a plus.
O que está sendo ofertado