Você está aqui
- Monthly Accounting and Financial Closing
- HQ Management Reporting
Sobre nosso cliente
Medium sized international company beginning its operations in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Regional Controller based outside Brazil, your mains responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Month-End Closing and Reporting for the Brazilian operations;
- P&L and asset responsibility ensuring all capital additions are in line with investment guidelines;
- Perform all major Balance Sheet and Project Margin Reconciliations resolving all anomalies and ensuring protection of all asset value in a timely manner;
- Monitor and review monthly operating results and overheads with the operational managers. Actively propose cost saving measures;
- Provide to the Country Manager financial support backed by financial data and analysis to enable the establishment/update of the strategy plans;
- Manage / Support the budgeting and forecasting process and monitor its execution;
- Support the preparation and review of the calculation sheets of tenders;
- Ensure conformity with the existing guidelines/directives regarding tender review, project review and insurances. Review and proactively outline major financial risks on contracts;
- Ensure that appropriate Financial Controls, Policies, and Procedures are in place and in line with local legislation;
- Manage local tax and reporting obligations. Observe compliance with Taxation guidelines and policies;
- Manage local treasury procedures (collections / payments / Dividend / Equity / Profit to headquarter).
We search for a professional graduated in Accounting with desirable Post-Graduation Diploma in Controllership, great Financial and Accounting closing experience in multinational industries or service companies, in local GAAP and IFRS. Proven knowledge in Management Reporting and Budgeting and Forecast processes. People management and leadership abilities. Fluency in English is a must.
O que está sendo ofertado
Ensure the financial integrity of the Brazilian operations, act as guardian of the asset base and internal controls of the business, play a business partner and compliance role to local management.