Você está aqui
Business Controller South America
In depth Financial ability
Thorough understanding of Business Processes
Sobre nosso cliente
Descrição do cargo
As a key sounding board to the VP South America the job holder will exercise financial control over the South American Business. The job holder will ensure the accuracy and reliability of financial and controllership information for the region and will:
* Provide financial leadership, analysis and guidance to the South American Management Team and within South America support the executive managers with financial analysis and direction as needed;
* Safeguard the company's interests;
* Work to continuously improve financial/business growth and performance quality within the Region;
* Provide timely and accurate information to enable the smooth running of the business;
* Ensure South American Finance, Accounting and It requirements are effectively communicated and achieved.
The job holder will be the key interface between Shared Services (except HR) in all South American locations where the BU has a business interest ensuring that high standards of service are consistently delivered and optimized as per the requirements under the Shared Services remit. He/she will participate in virtual management meetings and is responsible for producing management reports, monitoring KPIs and working in collaboration with the different offices integrated under the Latin America region.
Key Result Areas:
* The job holder will be the champion of performance management systems in South America and will be a significant contributor to driving a stronger performance culture within the organization.
* Having a key role as sounding board to the VP South America, the job holder will have experience of resetting strategy and driving change and restructuring projects across the region.
* The job holder will monitor and control the financial performance of the Region by highlighting and reporting to the VP South America, on trends and key issues / generating effective strategies and solutions to deal with these before or as they arise/ develop effective KPIs to provide this information early.
* To provide technical and accounting assistance as well as investment analysis and direction on all Capex, investment and disposal projects in line with the requirements of the HQ;
* Develop financial business processes / solutions with the South American Executive Team that provide timely and accurate business information to enable them to run their Areas as efficiently and effectively as possible;
* Gain support from the Brazilian Country Manager for the continuous improvement of Lean Administration within BU support functions with the aim of minimizing Admin opex increases (below business growth);
* Lead the implementation in South America of standard BU finance shared services processes and practices including budgeting, cost accounting, business reviews, authorization matrices and capex.
* Become a contributing and effective member of the South American management team
* To prepare and delivery monthly reports, budgets, forecasts, commentaries and financial statements in a consolidated management information pack
* Analyse countries P&L and interact with Country Finance Controllers to understand the reasons behind the variations vs. budgets and forecast
* Graduate degree in Accountancy, Economy or Administration from a recognized university with professional qualification equivalent to CRC
* MBA from a Good University / Business School
* Fluent English & Portuguese languages are mandatory
* Post qualification experience in accounting and reporting
* Experience in working in a line finance position in a manufacturing environment with in-depth understanding of cost accounting principles
* Experience in working in an international/multi-cultural company
* Previous experience in Big Four audit company is desired
* In depth Financial ability
* Understanding of Accounting Standards / Conventions (e.g. UK GAAP and IFRS/IAS accounting etc.)
* Thorough understanding of Business Processes
* Excellent computer literacy (MSOFFICE) and knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/COGNOS/HYPERION)
O que está sendo ofertado
In line with the position/responsibility.